Each year, over 800 organisations across the UK compete for a place in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies list, hoping to take advantage of the tangible benefits such an accolade brings to employee engagement, retention and recruitment, as well as the positive impact it has on customer brand perception.
In this free seminar from Kuits Solicitors, employee engagement specialist Mairi Probin – who helped Iceland Foods become a two-time winner of the Top 25 Best Big Company list – will providing practical insight into how organisations can not only make the list, but embrace its key principles to continuously improve their everyday operations.
The seminar is suitable for businesses hoping to make the list, improve their ranking or merely to learn more about the process, and will help shape the thinking of your organisation in the following key areas:
· What is your motivation? Why do you want to be involved?
· How would you stack up? How do you gauge whether you’d be in the running?
· What does it involve and what key elements would you already need in place?
· How do you make sure your people are engaged with engagement?
· Dos and don’ts to maximise your chances of making the list