CIPR North are bringing their intermediate course in Change Communication to the North West.
This course provides practical guidance, techniques and real world examples of communicating change to internal audiences. Drawing heavily on psychological research, it challenges the myth that people don't like change and highlights the real sources of resistance and how they can be overcome.
Who should attend?
Suitable for anyone who is responsible for internal communication in organisations facing frequent or sustained change.
What to expect
- a thought-provoking insight into how people perceive and respond to change
- practical tips and techniques for increasing employee engagement and reducing resistance
- the opportunity to discuss experiences and learning's with fellow delegates.
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- deal with resistance to change, its sources and solutions
- understand how communication has such an important role to play in change
- communicate bad news messages
- communicate long-term, organisation-wide changes
- communicate in the face of open-ended, unpredictable change
- understand the roles and responsibilities of communicators, leaders and HR colleagues during change
- understand successful tactics, channels and techniques for communicating change.
Early Bird price for members is £300+ VAT and non-members £450
Book early as places are limited to 10 people. Click here for more information.